Article: Call of Duty Server Ranking :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rustam

Reaction score
if you knew how fun to read poorly translated text, see here joked Bodh, but now I would like to really help

Guys, I'd like to get in touch with Russian-speaking players on your server, that they would help me with this problem ... if I'm not mistaken Horny Redelephant and talk on the Russian ... help me please ... here is my skype: kentavrik13. .. thanks in advance!

Reactions: VotFoomsmooks

RoyalRS

Honorary Member
Reaction score
Noskillz is Russian, maybe Horny and Dumbo :D can talk too :D

Rustam

Reaction score
если бы вы знали ,как весело читать плохо переводимый текст,вижу здесь пошутил Bodh,но сейчас хотелось бы реальной помощи

Rustam

Reaction score
klnG_kOnG do you think if I were cheaters, it would play only on your server

KrazyFire

Founder
Reaction score
well now u cant because of PBBan cu @ new guid and new name

klnG_kOnG

Deleted Account
why not!??! our hc server is very popular! and maybe ur r banned on all other good servers, so thats the reason why u wanna comeback!?

beeswax

Honorary Member
Reaction score
Rustam said:
if you knew how fun to read poorly translated text, see here joked Bodh, but now I would like to really help

Guys, I'd like to get in touch with Russian-speaking players on your server, that they would help me with this problem ... if I'm not mistaken Horny Redelephant and talk on the Russian ... help me please ... here is my skype: kentavrik13. .. thanks in advance!

Can someone explain to him that he's not banned by us, but by Punkbuster and he won't be able to play with his GUID on ANY server that runs Punkbuster, from now on until eternity? And that, as bad as the system may be, the failrate WHEN PB finally detects a hack is so minimal that it can be disregarded? That would be nice.

He has been banned by PB while playing on our server. That's why he thinks we can lift the ban, and that's why he came here and asked for help.

And Rustam, for the translator (Seriously, this may work :D )

we not ban you. punkbuster ban you. we cannot help you. buy new copy of cod4. and dont hack anymore.

Charfire

Management
Reaction score
bodhisattva.fnord23 said:
Can someone explain to him that he's not banned by us, but by Punkbuster and he won't be able to play with his GUID on ANY server that runs Punkbuster, from now on until eternity? And that, as bad as the system may be, the failrate WHEN PB finally detects a hack is so minimal that it can be disregarded? That would be nice.

He has been banned by PB while playing on our server. That's why he thinks we can lift the ban, and that's why he came here and asked for help.

And Rustam, for the translator (Seriously, this may work :D )

we not ban you. punkbuster ban you. we cannot help you. buy new copy of cod4. and dont hack anymore.

lol, ENOUGH WITH THE FULLSTOPS! IT'S DISRESPECTFUL TOWARDS THAT POOR RUSSIAN BLOKE!

ViRuS

Honorary Member
Reaction score
loool. this thread makes me laugh :D)))

Rustam

Reaction score
Charfire))))
Thanks team, for what is not ignored me. I understand you ... hopefully get something to fix itself ...
...a strange man you Kong

klnG_kOnG

Deleted Account
tbh i hope u will never play cod again! im bored off all these hackers! and ofc ur 1 of them!

Rustam

Reaction score
Of course I'm sorry, but this columnist does not place in the WM, a mountain where he lived your namesake

Rustam

Reaction score
Of course I'm sorry, but this columnist does not place in the WM, but on the mountain, where he lived your namesake

beeswax

Honorary Member
Reaction score
Charfire said:
lol, ENOUGH WITH THE FULLSTOPS! IT'S DISRESPECTFUL TOWARDS THAT POOR RUSSIAN BLOKE!

Haha, but it worked - his translator understood that...! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)