Army Commander (Gindis)

TheHunter159

Senior Admin
Reaction score
About a week ago I found (I actually played that like 6 years ago) a nice game called Army Commander, it's a web game.

You basically build your own country with economy, technology and army.
You start with 365 turns, 1M money, 1500 land, 3 civilian factories and 3 army factories.

You are protected from any attacks for 7 days and you're also protected for 3 days from nuclear, chemical and other crap attacks (that's actually bullshit, because no one can attack you for 7d anyway unless you attack first)

I currently got 4 countries, 2 are already alive for 8 days, I made many mistakes there.
2 which I opened while making this topic.

My tactic to gain as much money at the start as possible:
-Go to research tab and upgrade Civilian factories twice.
-This will cost you a total of 800M so you'll be left with 200M and 361 turns (each upgrade costs 2 turns)
-After that go to the market and press "Build factories" and build 110 Diamond mines, don't build anything else, you'll have around 2.36M and 31 turns after that.
-Go to the research tab again and upgrade Civilian factories twice you'll be left with 370M and 27 turns
-Go to the market again and press build factories and build 9 diamond mines, you should now be left with 0 turns 310 land and 690M.
-From now on you'll only build diamond factories and upgrade your civilian factories until the 4th day at least (civilian factory tech 5 is enough), use all land for diamond factories.
-If you are left with lots of turns, that's perfect, you can spend all these turns to gain money at day 6.
-Don't get more than 180 turns because 180 is the maximum you can hold, spend some of them at "spend turns".

Common mistakes:
-Build other factories than diamond factory
-Accidentally build gem mines or troops training camps instead of diamond mines.
-Buy troops or army units before the 6th/7th day.
-Reaching 180 turns and not spending them.
-Upgrade military factories instead of civilian factories.

For every 20 minutes you gain 1 turn and 1 land.
For every turn skipped (or used) you'll now get 11,933,100 money, but it will grow as you build more diamond factories.

At the 7th day you're supposed to have all army technology at tech 1.
Tanks, troops, jets and ships must be at level 4
At day 6\7 buy as much army as you can, tanks, jets, troops and ships are top priority, but everything else is not less important (don't buy too many satellites, spies, and ballistic missles, they're for attacking, they don't act as defenders)
Recommanded at day 7: Safe bank, mines, guard dogs & Anti-spy tech level 2/3, gas masks.

Game:
http://www.gindis.com/Games/ArmyCommander/
More info about the game, what attacks do, spy operations and more:
http://www.gindis.com/AC/english/army/game.html

To sign up you simply put any username, password, any email (no need to confirm it) put a country name and that's it, you only need to remember the username and password, you can open as much countries as you want.
We can join to a one huge WM alliance too.

At the first 7 days you won't need to enter more than once or twice per day, after that it's recommanded at least every 3 hours to see if you've been attacked so you can retaliate.

That's it, my 2 new countries are called JackSparrow & JackyChan, the 2 older are very weak as I made many mistakes there so they'll probably be destroyed in the next few days.

SkandalisT

Reaction score
Sorry, Hunter, I don't want. :) My brain is too tired from thinking.

Xavii

Senior Admin
Reaction score
I can't sign up in something I have to check every 3 hours.

KeYeS

Deleted Account
Same here.. i could never follow browser games cause either i dont have the paitience or the time to play

SkandalisT

Reaction score
...or because most browser games are pay2win.(dunno about this one)

Linux

Management
Reaction score
I played Bitefight when I was like 14 years old, and for that I was logging there every two hours or so...

TheHunter159

Senior Admin
Reaction score
You don't have to log in every 3 hours, it's just recommanded because you might be destroyed if you don't react.
Also I discovered that only your first country is protected for 7d, the rest are for 24h if I am not wrong.

Xavii

Senior Admin
Reaction score
It would be more interesting to find a game like this but in which we could make a WM only game, and in which logging once a day were enough.

Linux

Management
Reaction score
I propose we make a "POKE KF" game.

Every day we all send message to KF via messenger, Xfire, Steam, Whatsapp etc. Each message is worth one point. KF's raging answer is worth 50 points. Phonecalling KF is worth 15 points. First person who gets to 9999 points wins.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)