REJECTED Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

xBox

Reaction score
  • What is your in-game name? →xBox
  • Which games do you play and for how long? →I play Swat4 1.0,1.1,and TSS versions since 2009. Playing Call of Duty 4 Moderwarfare , MW2, MW3, Name in Call Of Duty is PRESTIGE Rank 55 Started from Level 1 no Easy account used as a rank cheat.
  • Where are you from? →Croatia, Capital City Zagreb
  • How old are you? →23
  • Do you have a Steam account? If yes, what is your profile URL? →I don't have one but if its required I will make one,,, or I don't know maybe I got from old days but don't remember email..
  • Do you have a Discord account? →Yes I do here is my username Smoky12348#6565
  • Do you use TeamSpeak 3? →Yes and iam glad 2 use it to prove better gameplay
  • Do you have a microphone? →Yes
  • How many hours you spend in game per week (average)? →Sometimes all day,, don't worry I work .....
  • In which clans have you been before? If yes, why did you leave them? → UBP closed, iTc closed, MYT was inactive they kicked me I guess,uS I think they are all kids there.....
  • Anything else you want to say? →I played with several players from WM like Swed I think you guys are skilled,,,, ofc you have fun in game as we all but I wanna join cuz I wanna WM be my last clan I ever joined ....iam able to play wars in SWAT 4 and Call of Duty ,,,, ofc if iam accepted here cheers 2 all anything that you decide no hard fellings have a great day
xBox

HowlinPelle

Admin
Reaction score
Yes Ive seen you before, good luck with your application! Hope to see you on WM server aswell

xBox

Reaction score
Thx RugiZugi for welcome also Michal .. Cheers and btw nice gif you got XD

Linux

Management
Reaction score
Hey xBox,

I am sorry to inform you that you have failed to gather enough positive votes.

You are free to re-apply at any time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)