All footage I recorded from the event

TheHunter159

Senior Admin
Joined
Jan 29, 2014
Messages
534
Likes
93
#2
Victory auto center:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8QGmtr0XUUg

Michael's medical center:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-3HuSVc6Rk8
 
Likes: Linux

TheHunter159

Senior Admin
Joined
Jan 29, 2014
Messages
534
Likes
93
#3
Children of Taronne tenement:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ifrqArkN2is

Meatbarn:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p0b36dS9gsE
 
Likes: Linux

TheHunter159

Senior Admin
Joined
Jan 29, 2014
Messages
534
Likes
93
#4
Qwik fuel convenience store:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IkLxovGgU5M

Foodwall:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DDxaV-b-aew
 
Likes: Linux

Xavii

Senior Admin
Joined
Jan 4, 2009
Messages
5,133
Likes
463
#8
Linux said:
How about arranging another one? Perhaps in CSGO as well ?
I will surely arrange another swat one as i did this time, in march perhaps.

About csgo, you could talk with keyes and emo, and try to arrange it together, or just step up yourself and try it.
 

Xavii

Senior Admin
Joined
Jan 4, 2009
Messages
5,133
Likes
463
#9
TheHunter159 said:
Highlights added in the 1st comment, you're gonna love it ;)
Nice job mate, too much vip killing perhaps :p

And there's not any nice killing streak, bad job :p
 

TheHunter159

Senior Admin
Joined
Jan 29, 2014
Messages
534
Likes
93
#10
Xavii said:
Nice job mate, too much vip killing perhaps :p

And there's not any nice killing streak, bad job :p
There were many killstreaks it's just that it would be hard to follow 10 things at the same time.
I had 3 kill streak at medical center while my phone was ringing :) didn't add anything like that.
 

Linux

Management
Joined
Jan 28, 2013
Messages
1,645
Likes
209
#12
TheHunter159 said:
Highlights added in the 1st comment, you're gonna love it ;)
Might rename it to "WM Event VKs"

GJ FOR PASZA AHHAAHAHAH

Xavii said:
I will surely arrange another swat one as i did this time, in march perhaps.

About csgo, you could talk with keyes and emo, and try to arrange it together, or just step up yourself and try it.
Will do!
 

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)