Reaction score
  • What is your in-game name → Adrian Duta
  • Which games do you play → Swat 4 and Pro evolution Soccer
  • What is your Location → Romania
  • What is your age → 35
  • What is your Steam Community Name → don't use it
  • Do you have TeamSpeak 3 → yes
  • Do you have a Microphone → Yes
  • How long do you play average in a week → each night mostly or when the kid let me play :)
  • In which clans have you been before? If you haven't, ignore it → RTD ,MOHS10(just trial),tugas,founder of UBP, MYT
  • Anything else you want to say → i aim well:)

Charfire

Management
Reaction score
Hi there,

That was a quick application :D

Now I'm aware you want to join WM, we will be reviewing your application shortly but for now you can wear small |wm| tag.

Join our discord server here: https://discordapp.com/invite/Ys37DRj

I'll remind you that integration is key to joining our clan, in past there hasn't been many clan members who left so we want to know you as a person and see if you fit in our strong family!

Apart from that, as i mentioned you can wear our tag and see you around!

Linux

Management
Reaction score
Just one thing to add to what Char said. We need some way of contacting you, since we usually talk together and are on voice channels. So if you don't wanna play around with Steam, I suggest getting Discord ;)

Good luck with the apply!

EmoPig

Gay of the Year
Management
Reaction score
I'm glad to see that you have applied for our clan's membership!

Regarding your keyboard problems (you said you can't see if you have lowercase or uppercase tag), you can go to your SWAT 4 installation folder, find the file called "SwatGame.int (not ini)", right click on it and select "Open with..." and from there find and select Notepad. Once you've opened the file, find the line called "MPName=", and after "=", add our tag and your name (example: MPName=|wm|Adriano), save the document and voilà, your name will be permanently displayed like that!

Good luck with the poll and we'll keep in touch!

Last edited:

Adriano

Reaction score
thx mate i go check it out now ..i have russian version instaled hope in .int file i find english :)) cya in game

EmoPig

Gay of the Year
Management
Reaction score
Hey again! Please fix your tag, is as you're a full member (with uppercase) and people get confused.

Just follow the instructions I wrote above on how to change your multiplayer name.

Adriano

Reaction score
man i try what u told me but each time i connect i connect with "player " name from game conection ...with gametrack i connect with tag already but can't figure it out if it is small or big letters because f russian version and all the same ..maybe one day with teamviewer and when u ahve time u watch in folder

Linux

Management
Reaction score
I am sorry Adriano, but you have failed to gather enough votes to enter our clan. Therefore I must ask you to remove the |wm| tag.

You are free to apply again any time you want, but I would advise to socialize more with us before and if you wish to try again.

See you around.

Thread will be locked in 24hrs.

Adriano

Reaction score
No prob man i even play lately with no tag because i mo agree with wm server rules so i can' t fill server if i don' t like rules ,i will play in myt but was a plaisure to meet u and make new friends cya in game bb

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)