A MESSAGE TO 4U

Michal

Senior Admin
Reaction score
1 Use admin rights not only when bad things happen to you but either when someone else need help. I belive when someone keep teamkilling since couple rounds and each round finish with minus score it is worth to keep eye what going on and react when poeple complain or insult. I belive you are smart enough to know when round start and someone teamkill that isnt accident. Admin rights isnt privilege or reward for long seniority but duty. Yes it is borring when you have to focus beside game also for other but I belive markiemod reports is enough help to make conlusion what happen. You can keep mute poeple who are complaining but guess that will not solve a problem.

2 Cheaters- Dont judge and search for cheaters only from the most scorer players. There is couple pernament visitors who are cheating on 4u and they are free to play untill now. Usually they are harmless cause their knowledge about game is low so still it is easy to kill them. Anyway it is lame you let them do it and meantime checking only those with highest kill ratio.

3 "Do not argue with admins in server!" - some of your admins dont give a fuck what going on around they are deaf and blind untill you not to start being harsh towards them. The only fact they have admins rights isnt reason they will be truly respected. If they wanna gain some respect they have to start deal with troublemakers not only when bad things happen to them.

JoJo

Reaction score
1. In our administration guidelines, it is explained you should what you should do and shouldn't do as an admin. Then if they all follow it 24/7, I can not tell, but it is supposed to be this way anyways. And if you have been an admin yourself at some time when a server is full and all players aren't as "pro" as you guys are, you will know it's hard to see everything and take the right decisions every single time. This is something that comes with time. And I think we all know, it's easier to notice if a nab kills you than the nab kills someone else. However admins can make mistakes! We're all human. But that does not mean you should start being rude towards them. Nor take the law in your own hands. Imagine someone kills you quite early in a round. You are swat and the admin is sus.
1. The admin can't see whenever it was a mistake or not.
2. Many times, issues like this is replied by; "Fk off idiot" and you teamkill him back.
So who is most likely to get kicked? You! Why? Cuz it's obvious you does it on purpose and you have a bad disrespecting language. Imagine you'd say something like this instead;
"Hey admin, Player1 is teamkilling me, can you please keep an eye on him?"
Who would likely get kicked next? Well, probably not you.

Something to consider!

Anyways this is how it works/ is supposed to work. However I cannot talk for every admin in 4U neither every situation. It's also much likely if you're a known troublemaker, the admin will have less patience with you and harsh decisions might come faster.

2. Rofl, I love your first line. Now you mix us up with SoH clan. MOST admins know the difference between a good player and a cheater these days. Perhaps it's not THAT easy to judge if you're a fresh admin, but as far as I know, they won't ban you unless they are sure. And at least when I am playing, admins have never banned a player cuz of "pwning" believing he is a cheater. I have never seen this in 4U to be honest, but if you have, I'd be glad to know about it. And IF it would have happened in the past and I would have forgotten it, you'd get unbanned. For example, you'd get banned cuz some admin would believe you're cheating, make a topic in forum and I would personally unban you pretty soon since I know who you are and I highly doubt you'd ever use any cheats. At least I know you don't know any cheats to pwn.
I would like to get names of these "permanent cheating visitors." We recently banned this turkish dude OXIDE aka phoneix for using this macro thing. He wasn't banned earlier cuz nobody of us knew what it was. I've heard the sound the gun made before, but wasn't familiar with it and neither was any other admin. However we got informed by someone (I think WM player) and he was banned coming day.

3. This brings us back to point nr 1. Sometimes you can't see everything that's going on in server. I've been admin for the longest time in 4U and even I can't see everything all the time. And as mentioned above, sometimes admins see what happens, but they can't judge whenever it's on purpose or just an accident. If it keeps on happening, they should notice and actions should be taken properly. But that still doesn't mean you have to be harsh or argue with admins in server. You can still use a nice language even tho it's hard sometimes, trust me, I know. And note, you're free to use a bad language in our server as long as you don't disrespect someone.

I will always protect my admins, but sometimes they make mistakes, yes indeed! We all do. including you guys! Most important is you can make things right again. So many times I have been standing by your side in the past and I still do in some questions, but when different admins complain about some of you time after time in forum, I highly doubt you guys are innocent every single time.

Many guys in 4U wanna see many of you guys banned permanent in server, but I convinced them to give you guys an other chance. Leave this behind and do something good! I don't really have a contact with either of you these days, but I see your connection with eachother in server and you have fun, most of the time and you are nice to eachother. Imagine we'll share this environment. "Hey Jo, mr IamaFool is teamkilling me on purpose, please check him." - "Oh sorry I missed it, but will keep an eye on him, thanks!"

If you guys will be nice towards us and not try to take the law in your own hands, we will be nice back! I don't ask to become friends with you guys, but both sides can do things better and we can avoid similar situations in the future if we all think what we say and think of our actions.

Cheers Jo

Linux

Management
Reaction score
Michal let the drama queen take over :D

I appretiate JoJo what you did and also coming here to chat, but it won't solve anything. Why?
Because if someone went through all the trouble to teamhurt Boyka just to provoke him to teamtase and curse him so there was legit reason to ban him (which was followed by two of us confronting that person and all the shit that came after that), then clearly some of your admins wants to see us out so badly that at this point unban doesn't matter cuz they will do it again.
I had no clue who that was at the time, but I knew he had admin rights and was undercover, and surely you would believe your own members more than us, and since I don't have video proof or something, then if you want you can check logs I guess that is all I have. But that is truth. And that is what started all this.
After him ignoring my questions about why he uses so pathetic methods, I decided to join with ComeAtMeAdmin name, and hopefully get forced again so I can see who it really was (didn't catch it on Markmods) and if he would be so trigger-happy on me. And I got banned 5s after joining (please, I saw much more provoking nicks playing on 4U and they don't even get namechanged, let alone banned). So I got my answer then.
I tried to explain this to you but you did not understand and I decided there was no hope. I may have crossed the line with saying you give admin to everyone, but I still think atleast one person doesn't deserve it. I was, so if there were any more bad words from my side, I am sorry.

Point 2:
I disagree with Michal here a bit. There are cases when people just accuse highest score players, but 4U isn't like that. Yeah there were cases with Panter but I don't really see that as a problem since we both settled it. And to be honest Yassine for example always goes view when he gets tip that someone is cheating, so cheers for that. And Rozz also reacted immediately when I explained to him what macros are and how OXIDE was using him for his advantage (though OXIDE has obvious radar but that is another story). And you banned own member after there were suspicions of him being cheater so I support the fight, and I really don't have anything to say much about that. We always slip one or two cheaters go by, happens to all of us. And to be honest, I like when there are cheaters, to make it more challenging (that is why I play on SoH) :D

Points 1 and 3 are similar so I will write about both at once:

I don't understand really, I once asked Loading or someone what is the point of Markmod on the server (because it is showing if you naded someone, which is big advantage), and he told me it is mainly so admins can see the team-actions. And I agree you can't follow all what's happening, but if you already have it, what is the problem of forcing someone who is constantly teamnading? There are examples of people who have classic habit on let's say Library when they go main, always nade down once, nade down again as they are coming down, etc. And they do that regardless of whether team already got down or not. Fairfax on 4U I really like, but I always play as suspect because there soooo many blockers in SWAT team, and for example couple of days ago after Michal spammed the admin (Loading again I think) about blockers and nadeholders, he was the one getting muted and kicked because he called them idiot blockers. Nobody is perfect and I don't expect admin to always react, but this ALWAYS happens. If someone teamkills admin, he gets forced LL; if someone purposely blocks and teamnades on opposing team, well, good luck with him getting forced.

JoJo

Reaction score
This Boyka situation did happen same day as you used nick "ComeAtMeAdmin"? The same day I join as well? Looks like the only way to solve this is by checking logs so I can really see what happened and talk with the admin about it and see what he says. I'd hope to avoid checking logs cuz it's a truly mess and there should be easier ways to handle such matters, but I'll do it. Can't really access em now tho since there are currently players in server. However, IF the admin did this only to provoke you guys (Boyka), it's a really bad behaviour. Tho it sounds really weird he'd just do it without any reason at all. Without any possible happening before. But as I said, will check logs when I got time and will be able to access em.

If someone is constantly teamnading, at least I use to force them. Sometimes I miss this mm-info as well, but usually someone will complain about this nader then. But yet again, admins don't see everything, especially not if they're in the opposite team, tho if you'd point out multiple times he is teamnading you, the admin should take actions against it.
If you talk with an admin and he's in the opposite team, I'd say the key to make him listen to you would be your general server behaviour, the language you use when you talk with him and also your nickname. Now I am giving you an example of a random player vs a regular player in 4U server.
Random name player: ohyearight: "wtf admin are you blind? can you watch this teamnading moron?"
Regular player: RS: "admin, ohyearight is teamnading a lot, can you watch him or take actions against him?"
Probably the admin would listen to RS cuz he is a known player and he did use a nice language. The random player might get muted cuz this is a rather clear situation where he used a bad language. This is what the admins sees! + He was disrespectful towards the admin. Maybe the admin didn't notice the teamnader before, but if you'd had been nice, maybe he would pay little more attention to the nader in the future and for sure he would get forced next time. And you wouldn't need to worry to get muted or anything.

Note; I don't say you guys talk like this and I don't say this happen all the time. I also don't say this is the way the admin would act, but this could be/(should be) what happens.

And regarding to your words "if someone teamkills admin, he gets forced LL" that's most likely what would happen yea. If it's on purpose, I'd prob kick him as well rofl. But again, this is something the admin sees very clear with his own eyes, right here, right now. Sooo, wouldn't be too weird if the admin took actions against him.

Anyways I'll check the logs soon and come back to you.

Cheers.

Michal

Senior Admin
Reaction score
Since couple days I played on your server and I wont act saint but your admins and members arent better at all. 4u members speak dutch, spanish on chat. Poeple like Vitess if I remember right his nick name shouldnt be admin cause he is playing his rights instead use it in good case. It is like "give me a human and I will find something wrong about him" He is truly enjoying when he can kick , mute or even better ban. Some poeple are out of law in your server. Xlam , RS , Rebi , Minininja camping and spawnkilling I guess i would find more. Allow camp and that will solve problem or force to obey rules also ppl who playing offen on your server and also those who you consider as like friends. Really there is more and more situations. Sometimes there is so obv troublemaker and it took ages for your admins to handle such asshole.

TheHunter159

Senior Admin
Reaction score
I'll also add that you guys are calling a person camper while he was actually reloading (empty m4) then switching to grenade, taking the pin out (everything while not moving, but looking into a doorway which no enemy would come from) all of that takes around 6-7 seconds, so the admin can't see that through his camera nor while spectating the player, so why force less lethal and give weapons back half a second later? Was he breaking any rule? Right now your admins are sitting like police officers searching for players that break the rules, they can't even play normally while doing so, they only focus on finding 'rule-breaking players'.

In addition I have to say that camping is a part of the game, you can't take camping out from a tactical shooter, on VIP mode there are attackers and defenders, the suspects are defending the ways to exit, meaning they can and should camp, while the SWAT must push and get the VIP to the exit there's where grenades must be used, to counter the campers and surprise them. Forcing both teams to pretty much rush or not to camp is really stupid for a tactical game, where's the brain if you must always push and move? This gets the player killed because he's forced not to stay at one spot\area.

That is why "No camping allowed" clans never reached the top, because they are used to rush, to push fast and they lose because of that to a player who was actually waiting for them to push, SWAT4 can be a great mind game if you allow camping, who would expect a suspect in foodwall's toilets? What purpose do grenades have if the best option would be to rush with your gun out.

Also you're using the "no human is perfect" as an excuse for bad admining, while this sentance is true, you're exploiting it to defend bad decisions made by 4u admins, a guy is blocking the spawn door and there is no admin on the team, so the rest of the team must wait until he dies (which will take time) or he decides to stop trolling? No, he'll be teamkilled, the teamkiller did the right thing.
If the same player gets teamkilled by different players on the team - there's a reason for that, you can't kick them all for teamkilling, right? If your admin comes with a random nickname let's say "Player55" and decides to 'test' people around to see their reaction by cursing or hurting them on purpose, the other player will eventually respond, do you think it's logical to kick him for his reaction? That's admin power abuse, two bad things don't make a right thing.

There's a reason that SWAT is Special Weapons And Tactics.

Think of it before replying please.

Last edited:

bravo

Senior Admin
Reaction score
OMG stop posting all those newspapers

The problem is clear, some admins have problem with WM in 4u servers, and some others enjoy practicing his "super power", no logic can solve this.

jojo it will be embarrassing if we record what ur admins are doing, especially this "admin team" thing. I think they are trying to keep it friendly. so just keep those new admins like vitess etc.. under ur eyes.

Linux

Management
Reaction score
Hunter you can't force them to play by our rules. Although I agree with you, we have to respect their choice and follow those rules when we are on their server. And admins aren't police there. They are only police when they get killed few times :) Example yesterday sus admins chilled when we got spawnraped on Brewer and Mich got so mad haha.

Here is video explaining how we are treated:
After that guy got banned, he came with VPN and played in peace :D Just because admins didn't know who he was :)

Boyka

Senior Admin
Reaction score
This discussion has officialy become useless. You can post agruments and evidences as much as you can,but it will not help to solve anything. Best solution is to avoid each other :D

Michal

Senior Admin
Reaction score
Sorry guys since he cant edit posts , mute some of you , lock or delete topic he not gonna talk about uncomfortable facts.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)