2015-2016 counting bet

SkandalisT

Reaction score
Can you guys instead of stupid topics write something less or more sensitive?
I know, you want to increase activity on forum, but that actually kills it. Because such counting topics must be for times when you already wrote 10 sensitive messages everywhere and just want to write 11th retarded for glory of satan or whoever is your lord. But not fucking make it prime topics. That's just lame. If you have nothing iteresting to tell, then maybe shouldn't write? Or at least make one topic not thousand and go on with one?
It's kinda makes me bored to see same useless numbers everyday.
That's my imho

SkandalisT

Reaction score
Can you guys instead of stupid topics write something less or more sensitive?
I know, you want to increase activity on forum, but that actually kills it. Because such counting topics must be for times when you already wrote 10 sensitive messages everywhere and just want to write 11th retarded for glory of satan or whoever is your lord. But not fucking make it prime topics. That's just lame. If you have nothing iteresting to tell, then maybe shouldn't write? Or at least make one topic not thousand and go on with one?
It's kinda makes me bored to see same useless numbers everyday.
That's my imho

Linux

Management
Reaction score
Nobody forces you to read Spam section :p

Dunno about others, but I'm just bored, and feel like spamming a bit :D You think it is cuz of boosting activity. Maybe to some extent, but I never actually thought that spam will raise activity. That is just silly.

So all I have to say is: 210!!!

Mencjusz

Retired Member
Reaction score
after day or week of hard work, developing new theory and discussing with serious topics, I don't give a fuck 'more or less sensetive.' I need to do something brainless. You have problem bro? Deal with it yourself, coz its not my problem.

SkandalisT

Reaction score
I obviously can't and I really don't want to tell you want to do, if you get pleasure from it - fine. I don't want to spoil your fun.
But my point of view will stay same: such topics just produce annoying notifications. :p
Hf

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)